Keywords: life story, new workplace
10 + 4 is 14, ahahaha~
First day on the new job today, felt a big level gap between me and the rest of the crew; sometimes I doubt myself to be surviving on this fast paced work environment. I’m not giving up that easily, I will try and learn the very best until I’ve become an expert… Master Expert.
“Customer Care Consultant”
Thats the name of my new job at Maxis Center; My responsibilities?
- Sell and promote Maxis products, Handsets, Advanced Data Services ( ADS ) and other Value Added Services ( VAS ) to walk-in customers.
- Attend to customer’s queries, providing technical assistance and resolving technical issues including trouble shooting and configuration of mobile devices.
- Conduct product demonstration, installation and customer training specialisation on mobile devices.
- Generate sales contract and perform complete Order Fulfilment Duties.
- Provide superior after sales service.
Hard? I’m just getting the hang of it, memorizing all the postpaid packages, the iPhone & Blackberry packages and also give customers all the information they need. The hard part is to maintain their satisfaction, the phone repair request and other telco related requests.
Also, I’m not mingling into a vast information system of all the customers; thats a big challenge for me to do things correctly, just a little error would be fatal(srsly!)
In the process, I’ve made new friends; Vin is my mentor, training me to be an expert like him(he really is, Superman!). I spend the whole day memorizing the telco offer packages, as well as observing on how they work and interact with customers.
Looks like I’m going to build up my Charisma skill to greater level, and cope with the fast paced work life; great rewards awaits in the future and more great work experiences. I may need a Blackberry phone… for work purposes.
Work smart and don’t ever give up trying…