It works pretty much like the sunscreen
One fine working day, I was having a conversation with my colleague, Daniel. As we go through our discussion, he showed me his note posted on Facebook dated back 2 years ago. As he read to me the note, my head spins back an old favourite song which I used to enjoy listening to, the Sunscreen Song.
The story behind this was, while he was on his way back to Kota Kinabalu from Kuala Lumpur, he got this bits of thoughts floating in his head. Then he decided to capture those bits, by posting it on Facebook note via his trusty Blackberry Bold. I found the note very interesting, so I asked him,
“can I share this on my blog?”
“Sure, just credit my name” He replied.
Here it is then, the bits of thought by Daniel…
- There ain’t such thing as NO. Only YES and HOWEVER.
- Positive thinking helps you to the front door; being driven helps you to go through it.
- Respect the elders; you don’t want to be spit at when you’re old and helpless.
- Love your siblings no matter how much they pissed you off sometimes, they could be your only link to your existence.
- Fall in love with you parents every day, because they haven’t stopped loving you even before your born.
- Always compromise and be fair, you will be the better man at the end of the day.
- Magazine may make you feel ugly, but turn and look around -truthfully nobody is perfect, their shit smells too.
- Live the moment, it could be your last.
- Be daring to make mistake, being clueless and indecisive is tiring and irritating to others.
- Learn to converse better. It ain’t hard, you do it everyday anyway.
- Breast implant does not necessary help look sexier, it just help your breast to look up to heaven when you lie down… that is not the ticket to heaven.
- Man, remember that Little Johnny comes in many sizes, do you really think he give a shit what comes in his way… he is much braver than you think.
- True conservationist is those who are fighting for sustainability of others, not themselves. Those highly paid conservationist have their own agenda, we call them opportunist.
- Chicken is great but pork is the tastiest meat, you don’t agree it because you haven’t tasted it yet.
- Traffic jams are not caused by the accident up ahead or the number of cars on the road, its because your not willing to share the empty seat in your car with others.
- Share – because there ain’t enough for everyone, there will be time when you wish someone else share it with you too.
- Be fearless in facing life challenges, or you end up living in your closet – its dark and boring.
- Read as much as you can – your memory space is not limited as your laptop hard drives. Those information will be useful to help you converse better.
- Have Confidence – not Cockiness.
- Learn to say sorry… but don’t make it a habit, others may get fed up or take advantage of you.
- The most basic and most important word in life is “thank you”, have you said that today?
What do you think? 🙂
Source: Facebook Note by Daniel D’naughty
Its just my crazy thinking moment going on again… so enjoy.. ~ Daniel D’naughty